Monday, March 14, 2011

Apron

Well here it is, my very first entry into blogland. "One small step for man one giant leap ..for me" I have procrastinated long enough so here goes - my plan is to have one crafty thing to add here every week so lets not get ahead of ourselves and focus on the issue at hand.  A dear friend of the family is turning 12. Happy Birthday Anja! I have some inside info that she is getting a Junior Master Chef cookbook as one of her presents, so naturally we need to add an Apron. Here modelled by Dayna is the creation I came up with.  I love the fabric and recycled the patch pockets from some old Jeans (Oops they belonged to P. sure he won't read this) Then the headpiece (inspired by an idea from Karola .. had to improvise due to limited scraps of  fabric.
And some closeups of the pockets:




Till next week - have a Crafty one.

1 comment:

  1. What a cleaver girl you are.... Well done Tina, I'm sure this will inspire a lot of us older "Ladies" that has time on our hands to do something creative and useful like you.
    Keep up the creativity!
    Lovies Wilma

    ReplyDelete